Comment on page
Here are the steps to schedule a post:
- 2.On the main dashboard screen, click in the "what do you want to share" box. A dialogue should popup to type your post in. The three circles at the top represent our facebook page, twitter profile, and instagram account.
- 3.Deselect the Instagram icon option for now (it doesn't actually post for you, it needs both the Buffer and Instagram app installed on a phone, it's just setup in case someone wants to enable that). The Instagram option should now be greyed out.
- 4.Make sure Facebook and Twitter icons are selected.
- 5.Type your post and add any media
- 6.Click "customize for each network"
- 7.Add any customizations for each network if necessary
- 8.Select "Add to queue"
- 9.You should see the post get automatically added to the next available 10am posting timeslot!