Grizzly CNC Mill
- Motor size: 1 HP
- Table size: 26-5/8" x 7-1/16"
- Longitudinal travel: 450mm (17.71")
- Cross travel: 120mm (4.72")
- T-Nut Size: 7/16"
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Number of speeds: Variable
- Max spindle to table distance: 13"
- Max spindle to column distance: 7-1/2"
- R-8 collet set
- Titanium nitride coated end mill set, 20 Pc.
- Dial indicators and magnetic base
- T-slot Strap Clamp Kit
add links on using R-8 collet set
add links on using dial indicators
In this video, Tormach machinist Mike Corliss demonstrates how to use the Strap Clamp Kit for basic workholding. Using a combination of nuts, t-nuts, studs, extended studs, and step blocks, Corliss shows how to strap a part to the table and at 4:57 how to support a long workpiece that is hanging out of a vice. In this video, Tormach machinist, Scott Johnson, provides some insight about one of the most important, yet under-emphasized, elements of machining - workholding.