Comment on page
LightBurn is layout, editing, and control software for your laser cutter
With LightBurn you can:
- Import artwork in a variety of common vector graphic and image formats (including AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT, PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP)
- Arrange, edit, and even create new vector shapes within the editor, with powerful features like offsetting, boolean operations, welding, and node editing
- Apply settings like power, speed, number of passes, cut order, brightness & contrast, dithering mode, and much more
- Send the result directly to your laser cutter
LightBurn is a native application written for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
LightBurn application shortcut is located on the 'desktop' of RCL-Laser-Computer. Launching the application might give you a licencing error, which you can ignore. The application will function normally after you acknowledge the error.
- file-type: 1
- file-type: 2
LightBurn lets you design your creativity in the software. We know you have your design in mind. Time to put that into the software with easy tool kits available.
Really depends on what job are you about to do. Most likely a trial and error practice
- BFL can go as low and 12% in power and a maximum of 80%. (At 80% you're maxing-out the laser tube's efficiency and decreasing it's life)
- K40's can go as low as XX% in power and a maximum of 80%.