Contributing to the Wiki
Steps for contributing to the wiki
- 1.Any downloadable files should be hosted in our google drive and linked here via a publicly shareable link. Be sure to upload and share the file via a rivercitylabs.space gmail account and not a personal email account.
- 2.Try to limit page heirarchy to a depth of 3 at most.
- 3.DO NOT USE COMMENTS. They currently cannot be deleted for whatever reason.
- 4.Try to format content as you write it. If you aren't sure, someone else can do it later.
- 5.Organize the information on the page from most important at the top less important moving downward, when possible
How to edit:
- 1.create a gitbook account via the invite link in the #wiki slack channel invite (do not post it here).
- 1.We recommend signing in with your rivercitylabs.space gsuite (google) account. If you don't have one, please reach out in slack.
Select the Wiki Space
either click new page to create a new page,
or click the page you want to edit
Click the edit button
Click the checkmark to save your changes and add them to the commit. X will cancel your changes.
Click the 'A' content button then the "Merge" button to finalize your changes. You can save multiple changes before clicking the Merge button to batch them together.